Welcome to Forsslund Systems development site
Here you will find info about forssim etc. Contact main developer at jonas (at) forsslundsystems.se to info how to get started and receive example models etc.
Latest related publication is:
Jonas Forsslund and Ioanna Ioannou, Tangible sketching of interactive haptic materials, Proceeding TEI '12 Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Tangible, Embedded and Embodied Interaction, Feburary 2012. PDF Video of presentation Slides Please email me and I put the midicontroller code online as well. Just need to clean it a bit, so please poke me and I'll get it done :)
Check out the code
svn co http://dev.forsslundsystems.se/svn_public/fs_forssim/
(If you have commit rights use: http://dev.forsslundsystems.se/svn/fs_forssim instead!)
- CompatibleHardware - Build your own immersive simulator
- SoftwareTools - Recommended tools
- WindowsBuild how to do that if you really want to
- WindowsBinaries for your pleasure (win7 64 bit only)
- SubversionTips your direct guide to svn commands
- DiffTips - visual diff using netbeans
- CloningDisks - easy steps
- 20 February 2013: forssim-0.3.0 branch is stabilizing now after intence weeks of development
- 10 April 2012: WindowsBinaries out for early testing
- 17 Jan 2012: forssim-0.3.0 is now what you should run as a developer :)
- 13 Oct 2011: The brand new PythonClient for FsWisdom is up.
The best way to stay updated on our progress is to join the (infrequently posted to) mailing list: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/forssim-devel Don't be shy of posting questions there, regardless if you are a newbie user, an elite developer or just curious! We want to know what you would like to use this piece of software for.
- Very short description on how the QT code in HowFsWisdomWorks